Azeem Digital Asks
Introducing “Azeem Digital Asks” – the podcast. Over the course of this podcast, I’ll be speaking to some of the top names in the industry, and learning more about them and their careers. I’ve had a lot of fun recording these episodes and I hope you enjoy them.
I could have spent my free time in lockdown aimlessly falling down a YouTube wormhole, or playing computer games. Instead, I decided to catch up with some of the top names in the industry and record it for you all to hear, as well as writing the odd blog post too.
You can find the podcast on most podcast platforms, including:
Anchor – including a list of all episodes and platforms to find the podcast on.
This is also available (audio only) on YouTube every Friday.
The podcast Twitter feed is here.
You can also listen to the most recent episode either above, or below.
Please like, rate, share, and subscribe – it all helps!
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Get in touch!
- What a guest we have on the show this week. Joining me is the awesome Diana Richardson who is the social media, and community manager at SEMrush. She loves wine, she’s a public speaker, she’s […]
- My guest on the show this week is the awesome Owain Lloyd-Williams. He is an SEO consultant with a decade's experience in the digital marketing industry. He initially cut his SEO teeth during a long […]
- My guest on the show this week is the incredible Melanie Deziel. She is a keynote speaker, award-winning branded content creator, and lifelong storyteller, on a mission to share the power of compelling and credible […]
- My guest on the show this week is the awesome Rebekah Dunne, content executive at Sweet Digital agency, based in the Black Country in the West Midlands. We have a great conversation about her background, […]
- My guest on the show this week is the fantastic Joyann Boyce. She is the founder of The Social Detail, co-founder of the BME Collective, and a Data Fellow with the South West Creative Technology […]
- The absolutely awesome Christina Brodzky, founder of MediaSesh, joins me on the show this week. She has been in the industry for over 11 years, and has experience in working in corporate for a decade, […]
- Joining me this week on the show is the fantastic Rikki Lear, Director of Digital 22, a specialist HubSpot agency, based in the UK. To put it quite simply, you should ABSOLUTELY listen to this […]
- My guest this week is the incredible Andrea Cruz. She's the Digital Marketing Manager at KoMarketing, a conference speaker, corgi mom, and most importantly – listed TWICE as one of the top 50 most influential […]
- Following on from the first part of the Rise at Seven special this week, my guest on this episode is the awesome Sophie Gibson. Sophie is an SEO Strategist at Rise at Seven, and also […]
- To mark hitting episode 10, I'm doing a double release this week, and it's a Rise at Seven special! First up, my guest is the absolutely brilliant Luke Cope. Luke is a the Head of […]