My guest on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week is the incredible Melanie Deziel. She is a keynote speaker, award-winning branded content creator, and lifelong storyteller, on a mission to share the power of compelling and credible content with others.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite platform here.
Melanie is the founder and Chief Content Officer of StoryFuel, which teaches marketers, creators and organizations how to tell better brand stories, and the author of bestselling Marketing and Business Communications book “The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas”. She has an incredible background, that covers various aspects of media and marketing, and we talk about:
- Her journey into the industry
- What advice she would give to her younger self
- Who inspires her
- Impostor syndrome, and digital burnout
- Advice for people who want to start, or improve their speaking career
- The impact COVID had on her business, and how she had to adapt
- An insight into her Amazon bestselling book
- Advice on how to improve your Digital PR, and outreach skills
- Juggling parenthood alongside her work, during a pandemic
and so much more!!!
Her book maintains a 5-star rating, and has topped Amazon charts:
#1 Bestseller in Marketing
#1 Bestseller in Business Communications
#1 New Release in Creativity
#1 New Release in Communication Skills
#2 New Release in Web Marketing
#3 New Release in Marketing
#4 New Release in Marketing & Sales
#7 New Release in E-Commerce
This really is one episode you’ll come back to over and over again – you won’t want to miss this!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
As always, please like, rate, share and subscribe – tell a friend to tell a friend!
Want to be the first to know when new content is coming out? Don’t miss out, subscribe here.