For the final episode of 2020, I have an incredible guest – Izzi Smith – a Munich-based SEO with a penchant for SERP optimization, Structured Data, UX, tech SEO, and making people smile with her cheesy jokes and SEO memes. She’s also a regular on the conference speaking circuit, and shares LOTS of useful information.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite platform here.
We talk about:
- Her origins in the industry, moving from Burnley to Munich – having never been abroad or on a plane before!
- Why she chose a career in SEO.
- How she learns about SEO and stays up to date, and improves her soft skills.
- Putting herself “out there” and dealing with impostor syndrome.
- How she has been coping with COVID restrictions, and tips for people who aren’t fond of remote working.
- Her biggest failure last year, and what she learned from it.
- Why SEO needs a “facelift”
- Advice for people heading into 2021 seeking inspiration.
and so much more!
You’ll really enjoy this episode, possibly more than we did making it. A lot of fun and laughter was had!
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, please like, rate, subscribe, and share the podcast! See you in 2021!
Izzi’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/izzionfire
Izzi’s Website: https://izzismith.com/
SEO Memes: https://izzismith.com/seo-memes/
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/