Joining me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week is the awesome Dr Leigh George, and we’ll be talking all about creating the perfect marketing strategy, as well as her PhD in Branding.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
She describes herself as the founder of Freedom—a strategic branding and marketing un-agency, has a PhD in branding, is a speaker, a learning in public supporter, a mentor, and can be found in high heels and always on the hunt for emerging fashion designers.
In this episode, we discuss:
– Defining what a marketing strategy is
– Where people go wrong when creating a marketing strategy
– Why she takes a contrarian view to personas and marketing funnels
– Learnings from her PhD in Branding that she has transferred over to her professional career
– Educating clients and thinking differently
…and so much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Leigh’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeighGeorge