This week on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast, we’re talking about the potential of YouTube advertising, as well as the value of data visualisations with Power BI. My guest is the amazing Cory Henke, someone I consider to be a real thought leader in both of these spaces.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Cory is a Speaker, BI Consultant, and Agency Founder – and you’ll often find him on Clubhouse sharing knowledge from his years of expertise. It was a no brainer for me to have him involved on the show, especially if you are one of the people who don’t yet have access to Clubhouse – I’ve got you covered!
- Common pushbacks when recommending YouTube to clients, and how to overcome them.
- Explaining the ROI of YouTube.
- Some case studies that Cory recommends, as well as how simple it is to get started with YouTube.
- Where to get started with Power BI.
- The differences he’s noted between Power BI and Google Data Studio.
- Where people can go to start learning about Power BI.
…and so much more!
This is definitely an episode not to be missed if you’re interested in learning more about video advertising and data visualisation – from one of the pro’s!
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, and like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Cory’s Twitter Page: https://www.twitter.com/coryhenke