The incredibly talented Britney Muller joins me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week, and I was lucky enough to get her thoughts on data science, machine learning and the future for these areas.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Britney is well known and well respected throughout the industry, and rightly so – she’s a keynote speaker, previously was the senior SEO scientist at Moz, data science student, and giver of the best MozCon introductions for speakers I’ve ever seen!
In this episode, we discuss:
– Defining what data science and ML is
– What it means to be a data scientist
– Preventing the misinterpretation of data
– The ethical implications of ML
– Mistakes that she’s made on her journey into this field
– Educating the C-suite on this field
– What the future is for data science and ML
– How you can get started learning more about these fields
…and so much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Britney’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/BritneyMuller