Joining me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week is the fantastic Billie Geena, and we’ll be talking all about managing developer relationships, and communicating with developers.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Billie describes herself as a full time SEO Wizard, part time blogger, ambitious queen, and ‘Young, Scrappy and Hungry’.
In this episode, we discuss:
– The best way to manage developer relationships
– Difficulties faced when talking to developers and how to overcome them
– Advice for people working with difficult developers
– How to speak a developer’s language
– How to improve communication lines between marketers and developers
– Compromising on priority tasks
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Billie’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillieGeena