The fantastic Aleyda Solis joins me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week. She’s an International SEO Consultant, Speaker & Author, and the brains behind one of the best newsletters in the industry – SEOFOMO. She joins me to discuss remote working, and how she grew her email list.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
This episode was recorded shortly after the sad news that the industry had lost one of the most cared for, and helpful people there was – Hamlet Batista. Both myself and Aleyda spend some time discussing the impact that he had on us, and the industry – and discuss supporting his family via a GoFundMe donation page that you can find in the links below. Even if you can’t donate, please share the link so that others may be able to.
In this episode, we discuss:
– The pros and cons of remote working, and tips to help you work better remotely.
– Where Aleyda got the idea from to start her newsletter.
– The mistakes she’s made along the way when growing her email subscriber list.
– Advice for anyone considering starting, or wanting to grow their email subscriber list.
– Where the idea for the referral competition came from.
– Future plans for her email subscriber list growth….and so much more!
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, and like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Hamlet Batista GoFundMe: https://uk.gofundme.com/f/in-memory-of-hamlet-batista
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Aleyda’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/aleyda